2012 Rental Prices
3 January - 19 March £320
20 March - 24 May £375
25 May - 2 September £450
3 September - 17 December £370
18 December - 2 January £400
Notes on prices
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
In addition, bookings made for over 2 weeks will receive a 5% discount.
Terms and Conditions
1. An acceptance of a booking will only be made upon receipt of the 25% deposit and a completed and signed booking form. By paying the deposit the client accepts these booking conditions, and furthermore, agrees to forward the balance of the payment, no later than eight weeks before the date of your arrival. If the balance has not been received eight weeks prior to your arrival, Alcores Sunrise Management reserves the right to cancel the booking. For those clients who book within eight weeks of their departure date, then the total amount of the payment must be made at the time of the booking.
2. If the booking has to be cancelled, this must be forwarded in writing. The date of cancellation will be the date we receive the written notice, either by fax, e-mail or by post.
In the event of cancellation the following charges will apply.
Cancellation of less than 30 days 100% of total cost
3. The rental is from 16:00 hours on the day of arrival, to 10:00 hours on the day of departure, any variation of these times is by prior arrangement only. Please leave the property and all kitchen equipment, clean and tidy with the inventory complete. Should you fail to do so and extra cleaners are employed or items of the inventory replaced, then there may be an additional charge.
4. Accommodation is booked for the number of people stated on the booking form. Any alteration must be notified. The maximum occupancy must not exceed the number of beds stated in our information, unless prior permission is given for a baby in a travel cot or similar.
5. A damage deposit of 100.00 is required per apartment. This must be paid prior to the client entering the property or with the final balance. This will be returned to the client 4/5 days after the booking period providing no damage has occurred during the letting period. Please allow up to 7 days for receipt. Claims against the deposit will only be made in the event of any damage caused other than normal fair wear and tear and/or if abnormal cleaning/laundry are required. Would clients please inform Alcores Sunrise Management promptly of any damage so that it can be rectified quickly. Any damage discovered after the end of the letting period will be notified to the client as soon as possible by letter email or fax.
6. The all inclusive price includes a full check in clean ready for your arrival, fresh towels and all bed linen, a welcome pack which consists of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter, marmalade, eggs and a bottle of wine and water. (Welcome packs are not applicable on reduced rates or long term renting).
7. In the unlikely event of a complaint, either on arrival or during your holiday please notify us as soon as possible, as problems can often be sorted out on the spot.
TO MAKE A BOOKING– please telephone to confirm up-to-date availability and subject to this we will hold the accommodation in your name for three working days, giving time to send the required deposit. Verbal bookings automatically lapse after this period.
Unfortunately there are no pets allowed and smokers are kindly asked to utilise the outdoor spaces only. Children's facilities: cots and high chairs are available on request at an extra cost. We would recommend that you rent a car, although from May to September there is an electric mini train that goes from the beach to the top of the hill every 20 minutes.
When we receive your deposit and booking form, a confirmation and final invoice will be sent to you. If this is not to hand after a week, we request you contact us to confirm our receipt of your cheque. When we have received your final payment a receipt will be sent, with the final information plus keys (if applicable) following on approximately two weeks before departure.
THE DEPOSIT REQUIRED IS 25% OF THE TOTAL HOLIDAY PRICE.